FG Stijl is looking for an INTERIOR DESIGNER CAD FOCUS
(Hospitality and Residential) for our office in Amsterdam.
QUALITIES AND SKILLS
The applicant should:
- Experience [5 years onwards]
- Have worked for at least 5 years in the field of Hospitality and High end Residential projects.
- Have expert level knowledge of Auto cad and should be able to handle Detail drawings package for complex projects.
- Should have detailed knowledge of drawing milled furniture and joinery elements along with other drawings that are part of an interior project.
- Should have the analytical design sensibility towards their scope of work.
- Should have the ability to lead a team or become part of team to deliver a high quality drawings package.
- AutoCAD: Expert level
- Adobe Photoshop: Good level
- MS Office: Good
- Other 3d software’s are a plus.
- Have the ability to represent the office in meetings and presentations if needed.
- Have excellent communicative skills in English (Dutch language skill is a plus).
- Team player.
- Strong temperament to perform during shorter deadlines if required.
Degree/Diploma or a foreign equivalent in Architecture or Interior Architecture.
Please send your CV to: Marcio Aragao > email@example.com
- Only candidates with EU permit, preferably living in The Netherlands will be considered for this role.
- Your application should include: CV, portfolio of your best works and motivation letter along with salary expectation.
- We regret that will not consider working with agencies on filling this vacancy.
- Due to the number of applications we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.