FG Stijl is looking for an INTERIOR DESIGNER FF&E FOCUS
(Hospitality and Residential) for our office in Amsterdam.
QUALITIES AND SKILLS
The applicant should:
- Experience [3 years onwards].
- Have worked for at least 3 years of in the field of Hospitality and High end Residential projects.
- Should be very informed and have detailed knowledge about all the brands, suppliers and manufacturers used for Hospitality and High end Residential projects.
- Should be able to understand the design direction of any project given and come up with a Materials and FF&E Proposal.
- Should have experience creating Specifications and Mood boards for Hospitality and High end Residential projects.
- Should have enough experience of AutoCAD to check as well as tag and indicate materials on design and detail drawings.
- Should have skills in Photoshop to create coloured elevation and plans for projects.
- Should have creative potential to analyse and propose things based on requirements.
- AutoCAD: Expert
- Adobe Photoshop: Good
- MS Office: Good
- Other 3d software’s are a plus.
- Have the ability to represent the office in meetings and presentations if needed.
- Have excellent communicative skills in English (Dutch language skill is a plus).
- Team player.
- Strong temperament to perform during shorter deadlines if required.
Degree/Diploma or a foreign equivalent in Architecture or Interior Architecture.
Please send your CV to: Marcio Aragao > email@example.com
- Only candidates with EU permit, preferably living in The Netherlands will be considered for this role.
- Your application should include: CV, portfolio of your best works and motivation letter along with salary expectation.
- We regret that will not consider working with agencies on filling this vacancy.
- Due to the number of applications we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.