We are looking for a fulltime design intern to strengthen our team. Your most important task is to provide support to the design team and to the various projects.
This means, that you are the first contact for suppliers. Selecting and requesting specifications of materials and furniture, creating mood boards for presentations and searching for atmospheric images fall under your duties.
You have an eye for detail, you are customer-oriented and service-providing.
You are in the third or fourth year of your education and you have a good command of the English language.
This is what we expect from you:
- Available for 3-6 months.
- Ambitious, creative, independent, proactive and enthusiastic.
- Good knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator) is necessary.
- Some knowledge of other creative programs (for example Autocad, Sketchup, 3D design applications etc)
- You like to keep it organised & structured and you work very precise.
- Good knowledge of English. English and Dutch are spoken in our studio; different nationalities are working in our team.
- Work experience at other design agencies is appreciated.
- We prefer somebody who lives in or within the close area of Amsterdam.
- No 9 to 5 mentality but an aim to work efficiently and a social life next to work.
What we offer:
- A cozy office on one of the canals of Amsterdam.
- An internship where you can work independently and where you will have to deal with quite a few aspects of the design process.
- An experienced team.
- Insights into varied international projects.
- Internship compensation
We would like to receive the following documents:
- A brief motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- A concise portfolio. Please indicate per project what your role was within this project and give examples of your (computer) skills regarding making sketches, details, process, results etc. Please send your portfolio in pdf format max. 10MB.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you are interested, please send your application to Ivy Lofosang: firstname.lastname@example.org